If you need to get rid of mice in the home the first thing you are likely to do is call a local a pest control company and urge them to come around as fast as possible.
This might involve using a 24-hour mouse removal service with the hope that the mice will be gone as soon as possible.
However, conventional methods used to get rid of mice are not always as clear cut as pest control customers would like.
Get rid of mice – 6 secrets
So, here are six secrets you need to know about mouse control if you ever need to urgently get rid of mice in your house of flat.
1. Once you start to find mice in your home, the mouse infestation is likely to be well entrenched. Mice are very timid creatures. They will only come out during the day if they are well established and feel confident of their environment. This means the task to remove them is a big challenge.
2. Putting down mouse poison is very unlikely to have a long-term effect, even if it is done by a pest controller. You might kill some mice, but not all of them. Mice have evolved to overcome attempts by us humans to get rid of them. Many are resistant to mice poison. Others have learned to avoid mouse bait.
3. The same is true for mouse traps. If the method recommended to get rid of mice is to use mouse traps, these are also unlikely to work. Pest controllers who say with certainty that they will get rid of the mice infestation this way are fibbing. Mice have evolved behaviourally to avoid traps.
4. Conventional pest controllers cannot get rid of mice in one visit, which is why calling out a premium price 24-hour emergency mouse control service is likely to be a waste of time and money. Mice have evolved ways to defeat baiting and traps, you will have to pay for mice treatments over many weeks, with costs spiralling to many hundreds of pounds. At the end of it, the mouse population is still likely to recover, so you soon be back to where you were at the start.
5. Carrying out mouse treatment in just one area of your home will not work. This is because, as mice populations grow, they spread out throughout a home. Then they commute to areas of the property, like kitchens and dining rooms, every night to forage for food.
6. Pest controllers might recommend blocking holes in walls, floors, and ceilings to get rid of mice. They are on the right track. But doing this poorly or just in one area of the home, like the kitchen will not work, because mice can find lots of other ways to get around your property.
So, how do you get rid of mice in the house of flat? The only sure-fire way to remove mice in the home is to carry out a very thorough programme of mouse proofing – throughout your entire home.
Get rid of mice – one method works
Mouse baiting and poisons, mouse traps, and half-hearting mouse proofing in the kitchen, or where the mice have been seen, is very unlikely to work.
SUPERPROOF has developed a unique mouse proofing system using specialist combinations of materials and techniques. That is why we are confident enough to give our mouse proofing customers a certified guarantee that the mice will be gone for at least 6 months. And the guarantee can be renewed after 6 months for a fraction of the cost of the initial mice treatment.
Need to get rid of mice in the house or flat? Call SUPERPROOF today. There is no secret to our success.