SUPERPROOF reviews are important because they show what customers think about our mouse proofing service. We do everything we can to ensure SUPERPROOF reviews are always very positive.
Most of all we guarantee we will stop mice getting in your home. That is what all our customers want and it is why the mouse proofing reviews we receive are almost overwhelmingly very positive. Remember, also, that we receive SUPERPROOF reviews for the other work we do, because we can carry out rat proofing, squirrel proofing and bird proofing, including pigeon proofing.
SUPERPROOF reviews also allow us to judge how we can improve our service still further so we are always recognised as the best mouse proofing specialist in the UK. So when it comes to mouse proofing review, what are the six topics that our customers most comment about?
- 1. Hard working and polite: SUPERPROOF reviews often highlight how hard working and polite our mouse proofing technicians are. We believe this is because they are confident of the methods they use to stop mice getting into houses and business properties. This means they take pride in their work, and know they are helping customer. We also ensure we employ staff with the right attitude, and train them well, so they have the right mouse proofing training and materials they need.
- 2. Quality of service: SUPERPROOF reviews show customers like the quality of our service. We understand that when you have a mouse infestation or a problem with other animals, such as rats, squirrels or pigeons, in your property, you want it sorted fast. We explain clearly what we will do to help. This gives our customers confidence in the quality of our proofing work, which often shines through in their SUPERPROOF™ reviews.
- 3. Speed and success: SUPERPROOF reviews often praise the effectiveness and speed of our work. We aim to proof your home in just one visit. Our techniques are barely noticeable when we leave. Most of the mouse proofing work is done behind the scenes, at the back of cupboards and in nooks and crannies you will never see. So after our mouse proofers have been, the only think you will notice is that the mice have gone.
- 4. Value for money: SUPERPROOF reviews remark frequently on the value of our proofing service. Whether we are carrying out mouse proofing, rat proofing, squirrel proofing or bird proofing, our service is so effective, that customer realise that it is the best solution to their infestation problem. Many have already tried a lot of other ways to protect their properties and stop mice from getting in or getting rid of other animals, which haven’t worked. So to finally find a proofing service that works for an equivalent cost is a huge eye-opener!
- 5. Safe and wildlife friendly: SUPERPROOF reviews frequently comment on the fact that our service is wildlife friendly and humane. People with mouse problems or other infestation problems, often don’t want to kill animals. They are also aware that using poisons and traps can be a threat to wild animals, pets and children. So SUPERPROOF reviews often mention that customers value how we don’t use rodenticide baits and traps, and never will, because they do not work in the long-term.
- 6. Certified guarantee: SUPERPROOF reviews, finally, reflect the fact that customers very much like our certified guarantee. We are the only mouse proofing service that offers such a robust guarantee that your property will be mouse free for 6 months. In 95% of cases, we give customers a first time mouse proofing fix. The mice are stopped and gone from your home. Where, in rare occasions, this does not happen, we will return and make sure we get our mouse proofing right.
So if you are looking for mouse proofing reviews, or reviews of other proofing services, look at our testimonial section. Every testimonial has been given freely and independently. But you will find each one reflect many of the positive points explained above. SUPERPROOF reviews show our proofing service is the best in the UK. Guaranteed.
Give us a review – tell us what you think about our service. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.