Most people think first of using poison and traps to get rid of mice in the house
Almost all SUPERPROOF customers try this approach and find it doesn’t work
Mice have evolved ways to counter poison and traps
The only way to get rid of mice is comprehensive mouse proofing
Need our help?
Call 0808 133 2330
If you ask 100 people how to get rid of mice, it is highly likely 99 of them will think first of putting down mouse traps or mice poison.
It is ingrained in our brains as humans that catching and killing mice are the two best ways to get rid of them.
Perhaps it is because they are so small. We are so big and intelligent as humans that we feel we have the right to kill mice, and have the power to do so.
But ask 100 people currently experiencing serious mice infestations, who have tried mouse traps and mice poison, how to get rid of mice.
Most would throw their hands up in the air and say: “We don’t know!”
Through the ages, mouse traps, poisons, and combinations of both, have been the weapons of choice when trying get rid of mice.
Yet MOST of our customers have already found to their cost – in anxiety and money – that this strategy just does not work.
Why, then, are we fooling ourselves when we think we can get rid of mice in the house with mouse poison and mice traps? Here are five reasons to ponder.
And because mice defecate and urinate almost constantly, and carry germs and disease, we’ve called them the ‘five dirty secrets about how to get rid of mice’.
- Mice have evolved to live with humans (they are called house mice, after all), so have natural defences against human attack. For example, most mice are now resistant to standard mice poisons.
- Mice have evolved behavioural traits to avoid both poisons and traps. They also eat tiny amounts in multiple locations, making poisoning them difficult.
- Mice reproduce so quickly that, once the rodents take hold, the population grows too quickly to be killed off by mouse poison and traps.
- Conventional pest control companies know this, but most will not tell you. Instead, they can charge for multiple visits, over weeks, if not months, to set and monitor mouse bait boxes and mice traps, with little long-term effect.
- Most pest control companies pay lip service to the one sure-fire way to get rid of mice – mouse proofing – because they do not have the expertise to do it properly.
Comprehensive mouse proofing is the only answer to the question ‘How do you get rid of mice?’.
Mice live in cavities in walls, floors, and ceilings and forage in human living space for food, mostly at night. Because they can easily move from room to room, squeezing through holes and cracks barely 4mm in width, the whole property need to be mouse proofed.
Mouse proofing – only solution
Once this is done, mice cannot reach the food they need to survive, so must move elsewhere to live, or they will perish.
SUPERPROOF has developed a comprehensive system using unique combinations of materials and techniques to carry out mouse proofing in this way.
We know of no other mouse control specialist that can do this. What is more, SUPERPROOF gives you a certified guarantee that the mice will be gone for at least 6 months.
So, we can come clean with our 6th How To Get Rid of Mice Dirty Secret.
If you really, truly want to get rid of mice. Permanently. Call SUPERPROOF.