Superproof uses unique equipment and the latest mouse proofing material to banish mice from your home.
Paramount to the success of our work is the use of 100% mice-proof materials.
Householders, builders and some pest control companies often use the wrong materials – such as expanding foam, wire wool and wood.
None of these work, and they have big drawbacks in terms of safety, the way they look and durability.
Bristle strips are often installed to fill cracks under doors. But these rarely give a good seal and are easily breached by mice.
Instead, at Superproof we use 5 key mouse proofing products that have a proven track record in keeping out mice.
- Fibre reinforced cement – a blend of cement, plasticiser and polypropylene fibres injected under pressure into gaps and crevices
- Xcluder fabric – a mixture of stainless steel fibres and polyester fibres specifically made for rodent exclusion
- Clear silicone mastic – neutral cure and high modulus
- HDPE – high density polyethylene
- UPVC – unplasticised polyvinyl chloride
We will also use galvanised mesh where air flow is required (air bricks for example)
Right mouse proofing tools, training and know-how
Superproof is a specialist mouse proofing service.
We are not “have a go” builders or bodging pest controllers!
Our operatives are trained in how to locate, access and seal all possible variations of mice hole.
They have also been selected to have an innate ‘can do’ and positive attitude. If you have a mouse problem, our team will find the solution.
We have pioneers the use of specialist equipment to apply proofing materials quickly in the most hard-to-reach places.
That way we can mouse proof your property with the least fuss, disruption and cost to you.
We are members of the British Pest Control Association and the National Pest Control Association.